Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What does most current anime fans like to see in their anime?? As I am creating an anime.

      I know to have a good story/ plot in the Anime, and people love when it is so detailed. 

      What do people want to see these days, present day, futuristic, complete fantasy? I need help on creating an Anime, I have been making characters and practicing my art, I am saving up so I may create a professional Anime on my own (art wise) but for the story and everything else I would like to get many people from the Net to help me create it.

So PLEASE tell me people your opinions, and I will graph them into this creation...

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm a rather new fan of anime and what I think is wanted is something new, like in angle beats there's nothing like it, and soul eater nothing like it, I think they want originality

    ReplyDelete